Cottrell Title & Escrow
Our Company & Team
Why Choose Us?
How Cottrell Title & Escrow is Redefining the Closing Experience
We provide proactive communication and offer timely solutions throughout the transaction.
Create seller net sheets and calculate buyer’s closing costs in seconds.
We offer remote online notarization.
Easy Escrow Deposits
Real Time Updates
Meet Our Team
Setting the Standard for Excellence in the Title Industry
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- American Bar Association
- Bonita Springs Area Chamber of Commerce
- Bonita Springs Estero Realtors
- Naples Area Board of Realtors
- Young Professionals of Naples
Erin Michelle Miller
- Attorney member of NABOR’s Legal Resources Committee (2020-present)
- Fellow and active member of the Real Property, Probate, and Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar
- Member and Past Chair of the Real Estate Section of the Collier County Bar Association (2020-2021)
- Graduate of the 2018 Greater Naples Chamber’s GAIN (Associate Leadership Collier) program
- Member of the Collier County Women's Bar Association
- Affiliate member of NABOR (Naples Area Board of Realtors) representing Cottrell Title & Escrow.
- NABOR Community Involvement Committee Member.
- Member of the Naples Chapter NAHREP (National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals).
- Involvement with Children’s Miracle Network and Big Brothers Big Sisters of Southwest Florida.
- Florida State University Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Marketing.
- Lely High School Graduate and Naples resident since 1996.
In her spare time, Kelly enjoys cooking and spending time with her dog and family. She works remotely and lives in Gainesville, FL, but lived in Southwest Florida for about 5 years where she got her start with Cottrell Title & Escrow.
Sales & Marketing Team
Delivering An Excellent Closing Experience
Who We Work With
Credentials & Partners
- Our staff has access to real estate and probate counsel at Grant Cottrell Miller-Meyers, PLLC.
- Bilingual closing team to serve the Hispanic Real Estate Community.
- The FIRPTA Group at Cottrell Tax & Accounting provides services to our non-resident clients requiring US ITINs, FIRPTA Withholding, and/or Tax Preparation services.
- RealProp Research is an affiliated company upon whom Cottrell Title & Escrow can rely for efficient and accurate lien and estoppel searches.
- “Cottrell Cares” is our Community Involvement Initiative woven into the fabric of our culture of giving back while having fun along the way.
- Proud affiliate Members of NABOR (Naples Area Board of Realtors), NAHREP (The National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals), and the Mortgage Bankers Association of Southwest Florida.